Manufactured in Queensland, Australia.
- All posts are 50mm x 50mm
- All posts include a post cap
- Inground posts are used when digging a hole and concreting in the ground. They go 500mm into the ground.
- Flanged posts are used when bolting down to existing concrete, timber or pavers. These posts have a 4 hole base plate already welded to the bottom. Base plates are 100mm x 100mm.
- Wall Mount posts are used when you want to put a post between an existing wall or post. They include 28mm round wall mount plugs.
- Core Drilled posts are required when you have existing concrete and don’t wish to use flanged posts. You will need to hire a “core drill”. They are 80-100mm into the ground and require a hole of approx. 75mm round.
- Note: the latch posts do not come with the actual latch. The only difference is they are taller to accommodate the latch sitting 1500mm off the ground.